Saturday 9 March 2019

Happy Birthday - T4T

Hi friends!
Sharing my DT post for Time for Tea designs.
For my card, I have used their digital stamp.



I printed the image on a watercolour paper. Coloured them with Zig markers. Fussy cut the image. On a white card base, I added a die-cut strip to the open end. Foam mounted the coloured image. Stamped the sentiment and die-cut it using a Speech bubble die. Added little shadow to the image.



Playing along
I have used a digi, one matted layer and a die-cut





4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Love your use of pattern paper anila! Lovely design and colouring as well! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring. Sweet card for a friend. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete