Saturday 23 March 2019

HELLO CAS card

Hi!
Today I am sharing a floral CAS card I made for the March CAS card exchange program on FB, a lovely initiative by Jane Taylor. 
If you like making CAS cards and would love to share/send your card with other CAS makers do join this group.
I know its late to join for the March exchange program but you can join the April program HERE!

Here's my card!


I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the focal image. On a white card base, I stamped the same image using grey ink. Stamped the sentiment with black Memento ink. Lastly, adhered the coloured image on the grey image.
That's it. My card is ready.

Playing along with -







6 comments:

  1. Aren't I happy to see this while visiting? So happy to have you play with us at Inspired By! I'm so glad I was able to zoom in to see these precious little blooms!

    =] xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am so glad to have you visiting. Thank you 😊

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty spring CAS card. So lovely. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Flower Challenge.
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete