Saturday 9 March 2019

Today is all about you!! Ink #182

Hello, everyone...

Have you ever worked yourself out till the last minute for anything? 
Ask me...!! These days I am finding myself working on projects just a few hours prior to the posting. Let me tell you this is super exhausting... 

My project is to go live in the next 2hours and here I am writing the blog post. And did I learn a lesson from this...? I don't know till the next time. 

So here I am with my card for the new Inkspirational challenge.
 It's time for a photo challenge.

My card with the theme photo


My card here is super simple and was a really quick one. I normally keep lots of die-cuts and fussy cut, coloured images ready. Always in the habit of doing extras. 
So this card was just a super quick assembling of all those elements. 
Close-up view!


Thanks for stopping by!
Please hop over to the Inkspirational blog to check the beauties made by other DT members. 






10 comments:

  1. You did an Awesome job even at eleventh hour Anila !! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja...I am an expert in that...lol

      Delete
  2. Great job, Anila! I can’t seem to get anything made under pressure, even though I have plenty of ready made items too. Today I’ve spent quite a few hours crafting but nothing to show for. Just moving bits and pieces around. Mojo definitely lacking today... your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand it. There are times when we can't get anything done. But again there are dads when we get a lot more done. Hope your mojo is back.
      Thank you so much.

      Delete
  3. WOW! How pretty your frame + florals combination! Lovely take on the photo!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doesn't look rushed at all! Gorgeous array of colors and design Anila~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty - I love the colour combo - it has a really calm feel...you can't tell it was made in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so pretty .... great colour combo, and I love the die cut frame. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete